Another great recipe Susanna has shared. Quinoa pancakes!
The beauty of these is that you can vary the vegetables as well as the different types and colors of quinoa thats available on the market. Serve them for breakfast, lunch as your sandwich vehicle, dinner or as an appetizer at the parties.
- 1 1/2 cups of cooked quinoa
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1/2 orange pepper
- fresh spinach
- 1 tb spoon coconut oil
- Spices of your choice, Susanna used herbal salt ( herbamare)
- 1 dry garlic
- 1 paprika
- Cut into small cubes pepper, and also finely cut baby spinach.
- Combine cooked quinoa with eggs
- Add coconut oil and flaxseed meal to quinoa
- add cut up sweet pepper and spinach
- Add spices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray organic oil onto baking sheet.
- Place metal pancake rings on, fill them up with your mix. You can use a muffin pan instead.
- Bake approx 25-30 min. All ovens are different, please keep an eye on it not to over bake.